Metal Building Sales
LEADER IN STEEL SYSTEMS CONSTRUCTION
Holcon Construction is a leader in providing innovative pre-engineered steel building systems.
Our manufacturing plants are strategically located throughout the US to minimize manufacturing and shipping costs.
EXPERTISE BUILT ON EXPERIENCE
Holcon Construction specializes in the computer-aided design of pre-engineered steel systems construction for low-rise, nonresidential buildings. Working closely with architects, engineers, and contractors, we offer buildings that combine extraordinary aesthetic appeal with optimum functionality.
Steel systems construction can be used for a wide variety of buildings, including:
- Agricultural Facilities
- Auto Dealerships
- Distribution Facilities
- Government Buildings
- Houses of Worship
- Manufacturing Plants
- Miscellaneous Structures
- Office Buildings
- Retail Spaces
- Retrofit Projects
- Self-Storage Facilities
- Transportation Facilities
With our advanced construction methods, we can incorporate glass, brick, stone, or pre-cast concrete for special purpose or distinctive appeal.
Holcon Construction offers several different framing systems to fit the needs of your metal building.
The Holcon Construction Rigid Frame is the ideal system when economical, column-free interior space is desired. Clear spans up to 300′ or more are available, along with On-Center and Off-Center Ridges and Single-Slope designs. All these economical clear-span structures permit unsurpassed flexibility in use of interior space.
Where interior support columns are acceptable, as in vast production or storage areas, Holcon Construction Continuous Beam:
- Provides the greatest space at the lowest cost per square foot
- Allows total flexibility in locating interior columns
- Enables any eave or width height
- Accommodates interior column spaces of 100′ or more
If your building plans call for unobstructed, column-free interior space, Holcon Construction open web Truss Beam frame offers long, clear spans, along with the advantages of open web rafters.
- Open web design holds down construction costs through optimal material use and reduction of required building heights.
- Ductwork, wiring, sprinkler systems, and lighting can be incorporated through the trusses.
- Frames can be designed with tapered or straight columns with a pitched or straight bottom rafter.
- Roof pitch can be as low as 1/4:12.
The open web design of Holcon Construction Continuous Truss frames offers construction cost savings through optimal material use and reduction of required building heights.
- HVAC ducts, wiring, sprinkler systems, and lighting can be incorporated “into” the trusses to maximize clearance beneath the rafter.
- Open web design increases interior visibility through enhanced lighting dispersal.
- Continuous Truss frames can also be used with other framing systems, including block, tilt-up, ordinary steel framing, or wood
Holcon Construction utilizes G-30 Cee and Zee members attached to primary structural framing for maximum support of exterior cladding.
WideBay Trussed Purlin
WideBay Trussed Purlins offer an effective structural option to standard purlins or bar joist. These unique secondary members are designed to span up to 60’ between frames. WideBay is the ideal choice for projects requiring open interior space for equipment placement, racking and storage or where column-free space is needed for sporting events or concerts.
Built strong to carry the load, WideBay Trussed Purlins can accommodate roof snow loads up to 40 pounds per square foot at a 5’-0” on-center spacing for a 60’-0” span. Adjusting the span and/or spacing can accommodate higher loads. And in spite of their brawn, WideBay purlins are better looking. The G-30 Galvanized finish doesn’t require field painting and the acrylic coating helps protect the structural appearance for long term maintenance-free performance.
Available in depth options of 30”, 34” or 40” and a selection of five gauges. WideBay allows for optimal loading solutions. The superior use of steel shapes versus bar joists reduces steel cost. On average, a WideBay solution will weight 15% to 25% less than bar joist.
It is designed to work with Holcon Construction, VP’s SSR, SLR II, ThermoDeck and HWR roof systems. Also, this system supports architectural metal roofs and EPDM when using Holcon Construction Deck-Frame system.
We’re here when you need us.
We pay attention to the details.
We want to exceed your expectations!